A guy goes into a bar in Dublin. He orders a beer and begings talking to a fellow next to him:
- "Are you from around here?"
- "Yes, I was born on Donegal Street."
- "That's interesting. I was also born on Donegal Street. When were you born?"
- "In February 1945."
- "What a coincidence, I was born in 1945. Where did you go to school?"
- "At St. Mary's."
- "Glory be, I went there too. When did you graduate?"
- "In 1963."
- "Wow, what a coincidence!"
A third guy is watching this whole exchange and exclaims to the bartender:
- "That's amazing!"
The bartender replies:
- "No, it happens every time the Galligan twins get drunk!"
The joke is taken from "World and press", March 1, 2017.
Yes, I'm kidding!
Enyou the joke!